Search This Blog

Apr 6, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Spring is rushing in to meet me. With so many changes coming fast it's been hard to focus on the farm. It finally hit me smack in the face though when I came home to KIDS!! Holy crap they are the cutest not-out-of-my-hoohaw babies ever!! I of course invited some friends over to meet them and they proved to be the cuddliest most enchanting little goats ever! Here are some great pictures taken by my girl "S".

We named them Apple and Aja, Apple being the girl. Even though they are squish-em-til- they-squeak cute now, I know that with out training they will soon be evil on four legs that cannot be contained by fences. So let the training commence. Aja will be up for sale in a few weeks and Apples fate has yet to be decided. Taffy their super sweet and shy mommy (she was a baby that I traded for last year) has also started training as a milk goat. I must admit, she already has better manners that those two turds Rosey and Posey. Rosey and Posey have a little game they love to play called "stick your nasty foot in the bucket" and they always do it right as I'm finishing up! A few angry times I've even had the entire bucket of milk dumped on me by one of the goaty minxes! You know how in the bible the "goats" are the bad people and the christians are lambs? Well now you know why, goats can be a royal pain in the ass, even gods ass evidently. Anyhow check out these photos and appreciate the peace and quiet at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment