Search This Blog

Jun 16, 2010

I ♥ Tupperware

Well Ladies (and Gents), two things I discovered recently: 1) Gain (the laundry detergent) is more addictive that crack; and 2) I LOVE Tupperware!! My friend recently started selling the stuff and I went to her first ever party a couple weeks ago. It was fun and I saw a few things I wanted so decided to host my own party to save a few bucks. Today was my big day and we had a blast! Some of my mommy friends couldn't make it but my awesome MIL drove almost 200 hundred miles just to come to my lil party, so sweet of her. I found even more stuff that I'm sure I need (despite that my kitchen is already vomitting kitchen gadgets from nearly every cupboard). I tried to stick to only the things I am sure I will use for my order (food savers that keep produce fresh) but had to get this awesome food chopper thingy for my kitchen and camping. Now I can't wait for it to get here and will be calling my friend every other day until it's in my Tupperware obsessed little hands. Hey no one ever said I was patient (as far as I'm concerned babies should only take 9 weeks, just long enough to shop!) If anyone needs some Tupperware or wants to host a party please let me know, soon you might be as obsessed as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment